Rylon-1® Single-Sided Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing
Rylon-1® Single-Sided Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing is specifically designed as a simple, comfortable, atraumatic wound contact layer. This material provides an optimal environment to facilitate rapid wound healing with a non-adherent surface for maximum patient comfort over a wide range of wounds and skin types.
This hypoallergenic material will readily conform to the wound surface and the unique silicone technology will gently adhere to the surrounding skin surface, but will not stick to the wound bed allowing for minimized pain during dressing changes while supporting overall patient care.
Rylon-1® Single-Sided Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing is ideal for:
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Skin grafts and donor sites
- Skin tears and lacerations
- Stage I – IV pressure ulcers
- Venous, arterial and neuropathic ulcers
- Various skin disorders involving fragile skin (such as Epidermolysis Bullosa)
- Non-adherent: protects fragile granulation tissue and newly healing skin surfaces
- Atraumatic dressing change
- Semi-transparent to visualize the wound surface
- Soft and conformable
- Compatible with topical wound treatments
- Allows for passage of exudates through the dressing without sticking
|Item#||Size Per Piece||Quantity per box|
|2325.1-10||5 x 5 in (13 x 13 cm)||10|
|2350.1-10||5 x 10 in (13 x 25 cm)||10|
|2432.1-10||11 x 12 in (28 x 30 cm)||10|
Note: Each piece is individually packaged for dispensing single pieces. For quantities other than a box of 10, please contact our office.