Silon Dual-Dress 50®
Silon Dual-Dress 50® foam wound dressing is designed specifically as a protective covering over autograft sites or biosynthetic dressings. The 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) thick foam layer provides cushioning and absorbency for delicate wounds. The non-perforated Silon® layer prevents contamination of the wound and leakage from the wound site.
Silon Dual-Dress 50® minimizes dressing changes needed between surgical procedures and take down due to high absorbency.
The tough outer Silon® layer protects new grafts and eases the burden of nursing care on the patient.
- Use over autografts or biological/biosynthetic dressings
- Good staple retention for fixation in difficult areas
- Prevents strike-through and wound contamination
- Thickness aids in protection of delicate wounds
- Easy to use on large surface area for grafts
- Available in 11 x 24 inch (28 x 60 cm) sheets for fast & optimal coverage of large burns/wounds
|Item#||Size Per Piece||Quantity per box|
|2932-10||11 in. x 12 in. (28 cm x 30 cm)||10|
|2964-10||11 in. x 24 in. (28 cm x 61 cm)||10|
Note: Each piece is individually packaged for dispensing single pieces. For quantities other than a box of 10, please contact our office.