Bio Med Sciences, Inc. wants to take this opportunity to tell you of our efforts with respect to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Our workers’ safety and well-being is our highest priority, as is the safety and well-being of our customers and the general public. We have advised our employees about how to take care of themselves, protect others, and monitor the latest developments. Per the U.S.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have informed our employees that they
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay home when they are sick
• Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
• Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
• Wash their hands often
We also have encouraged our employees to keep up-to-date on developments by visiting the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. In addition, we are asking employees to follow guidelines in CDC’s Travel
Information -Travelers Returning from High Risk Countries.
Bio Med Sciences, Inc. is open for business and will continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability during this time. We have taken steps to maintain business operations and minimize any adverse effects on other entities in our supply chain. Serving your needs in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to us. As a medical device manufacturer, we recognize our responsibility to the global community and appreciate your continued trust in us. Please feel free to contact us at +l (610) 530-3193 or (800) 257-4566
Mark E. Dillon
President & CEO